As the Facilities Manager you will be working on a secured maintenance framework agreement with an Education provider in the London/Surrey area working across multiple sites.
As the Facilities Manager you will be reporting to the MD and will be responsible for the day-to-day scoping of works, budgeting, procurement of trades and sub-contractors, programming and delivery of all small works projects and also responsible for the day-to-day maintenance.
My client is a fast growing commercial building and construction company based in Epsom with sites across Surrey and London.
As the Facilities Manager your duties will include:
- Visiting sites and scoping works
- Generating budgets for works
- Presenting schedules of work, budget and project plans to QS and SPM
- Responding to maintenance requests and setting up new projects
- Ensuring all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
As the Facilities Manager you will have:
- 5+ years in a similar role
- A working knowledge of Quantity Surveying through job experience or training
- Previous experience with a refurb building contractor or property maintenance/repairs contractor
- Technical knowledge and experience of procuring works and managing trades and subcontractors
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines within budget
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer driven approach. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the Manager at the relevant site and ensure they are aware of all works taking place.
- Ability to take ownership and manage projects through to completion
- Full UK Driver's License
Competitive Salary + use of company vehicle and other excellent benefits.