Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Data Administrator for their large international educational client based in Cambridge. This role is a permanent position and the firm are looking for a unique individual who has Advanced Excel skills (MUST) and Microsoft Dynamics experience (Highly Desirable). People with similar roles as a CRM Administrator, Business Support Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Administrator would be ideal for this role working for an Educational Client.
The firm are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Data Analyst.
Main Responsibilities:- CRM Data Administrator
CRM maintenance and development
Business Process and Data
Business analysis activities
o Optimisation of Student referral process with University partners
Experience Required:- CRM Data Administrator / Data Business Analyst / Business Support Analyst
* Advanced Excel skills - Formulas, VLookups, Pivot Tables (MUST)
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 Experienced (Highly Desirable)
* CRM Experience & SQL reporting (High Desirable)
* 1st Line Support experience for business & ICT / Systems Administration experience (Huge Plus)
* Educated to Degree level in either IT, Business, Finance or similar
* 2 years+ experience as a CRM Data Administration / Business Admin Analyst / Business Support Analyst
* Excellent IT experiences - Product data, pricing maintenance, & User Acceptance Testing Activities (UAT)
* Similar roles as a DBA, Business Data Administrator, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, etc
* KEY: An outgoing personality who is influential in their delivery to improve business practice
This is a full time, permanent role - Official Title being a Business Support Analyst - CRM Data Administrator position, based in Cambridge, working Monday - Friday offering a salary of £35,000 pa & excellent company benefits. The role will be working from home sometimes to start with and will be returning back to HQ in Cambridge full-time soon.
If this Business Support Analyst position sounds like you, then forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Analyst, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Business Support Analyst, CRM Data Analyst, CRM Admin, Data Administrator, Business Administrator, Analyst, Graduate, Business Analyst, Business Support Analyst, CRM, SQL, UAT, Reports, Excel, Degree, Graduate, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, SQL, Reporting, Microsoft Dynamics, UAT, Line Support, CRM, Customer Relationship Management Systems, Graduate, Analysis, Reports, IT, Line Support, Permanent, Microsoft Dynamics.