Our client is now looking for a Student Services and Admissions Officer to join their busy team in Leicester!
The College Services and Admissions Officer (CSAO) is a critical member of the College team and is significantly involved in the administration of the key aspects of the student journey. The successful candidate will work across all functions of the College Services team, covering both Admissions and Student Services. The role is multi-faceted and will require someone who is willing to learn and is happy working in a fast paced environment. Team work will be an essential requirement of the role, as will a high level of customer service and a can do attitude.
The CSAO will assist in maintaining the College’s student management system and ensuring that records are compliant with College, partner University and external stakeholder expectations. The CSAO will lead in maintaining student satisfaction throughout the College, organising events and meetings as appropriate.
The CSAO will also help facilitate the admissions function for the University of Leicester Global Study Centre, operating closely with all of their Business Units (BU) and their University Partners (UP) as appropriate, as well as the broader Admissions and Compliance teams.
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Student Services and Admissions Officers Duties:
- Student applications are responded to in line with defined service level agreements
- Applications are assessed accurately and in accordance with the latest admissions requirements
- Agents, students and SCOs are updated and kept abreast of developments at all times
- Student interviews are carried out, recorded and communicated accurately
- Sustainable and productive working relationships are developed with SCOs, BUs and agents
- Individual and team targets are achieved
- Maintain the student records system, Navigate, to ensure that the information held is accurate and complete at all times
- Undertake regular audits of the student records system, addressing any data gaps by obtaining the relevant data from appropriate sources
- Provide the university partner with reports on changes to student circumstances, course withdrawals or deferrals, student engagement and visa refusals
- Ensure student satisfaction remains at a high level
- Participate in and enhance front line communications, i.e. reception area, College noticeboards, classrooms etc.
- Support the provision of front line services to students and academic teaching staff providing on-going support with regards to key information concerning the academic environment and associated technologies
- Carry out duties as may be required by the College Director & Principal
Student Services and Admissions Officer Requirements:
- A-Levels or equivalent
- Experience in a process driven, customer focused environment
- Proven ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of competence with Outlook
- Ability to follow process
- A team player
- A can-do mentality
- Resilient in pursuit of excellence
- Respectful of other cultures
- A conviction to providing the very best customer service
- Degree level study
- Understanding of Higher Education industry sector
- Experience of working in an international education setting
- Front-line customer relationship management to multicultural client base
- An effective knowledge of university and/or pathway admissions criteria and processes
- An understanding of business practices in other cultures
- Administration or data processing experience
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to communicate in a language other than English
About the Company:
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most successful education providers, offering life-changing study opportunities to tens of thousands of students and professionals every year. With 120 institutions in 31 countries and thousands of staff based throughout the world,Our client is a truly global entity and provides outstanding career opportunities to ambitious, talented and motivated people.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Student Services and Admissions Officer, please apply now!
Closing Date: 14/10/21