Our client is looking to recruit a number of Manufacturing / Assembly Operatives based in Lostock for immediate starts.
Working 40 hours per week
Afternoon shift 2.45pm to 11.15pm Monday to Friday
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Assembly of fabricated products
• Working from drawings to produce products
• Using both hand and power tools on a daily basis
• Working in a team to produce items within given timescales
• General Labouring & keeping work areas tidy
• Excellent Teamworking skills and a desire to learn and develop are essential
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working with tools in the past, however full training will be given. We are looking for good reliability from candidates.
This is a 13 week temp to perm Contract