Our client, a well known global corporate within the tech industry has a requirement for a Senior Legal Counsel to be responsible for providing advice and support on all legal matters to subsidiaries and branches across EMEA and Asia.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Drafting, review and negotiation of a wide variety of agreements with customers, corporate partners and suppliers including NDA’s and MSA’s
* Managing corporate and company secretarial matters across EMEA
* Review and management of legal and compliance issues across EMEA
* Management of export control compliance ensuring compliance with individual country regulations across the globe
* Advising and assisting with matters relating to company properties
* Implementation of new policies and procedures
* Establishment and maintenance of legal data bases – eg. property, export contrl, data privacy, contracts
* Supervision and management of litigation claims and customer disputes
* Provide assistant with EMEA legal budget
A legal qualification enabling practice in the UK or another European country is essential with a minimum of 5 years legal generalist experience and at least 2 of these to have been spent in an in-house role within a fast paced corporate environment.
You will need to be commercial astute, organised and self motivated with excellent organisational skills and a “can do” attitude. European language skills would be an added bonus.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a reasonable commute of the location. Egham Employment Agency is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria