CAD / CAM Engineer required to join an award winning manufacturing firm, based in Maidstone, Kent area. The succesfull candidate will be required to support the off-line programming, prove-outs and setting of machinened parts to AS9100 requirements.
This is a great opportunity for an expereinced offline programmer that has experience working with CNC Milling machines.
CAD / CAM Engineer Position Overview
- Use EdgeCam for off-line CNC programming, prove out new jobs within the NPI process and set jobs as required.
- Receiving drawings, models and specifications, analysing a questioning them in order to propose best methods for manufacture at quote stage.
- Create correct methods in Epicor ERP system.
- Participate in problem-solving arising from production scrap, improvement ideas etc.
- Support setters on new and difficult jobs as well as improvements.
- Support Business Development on technical aspects for customer communication
CAD / CAM Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience within a CAD / CAM Engineer position or similar
- At least 5 years' experience setting and operating CNC multi-axis machines (preferably Fanuc controls).
- Offline programming experience
- Experience in a highly controlled environment such as Aerospace, Defence, Automotive or Medical sector and standards
- Must be based within a commutable distance of Maidstone
CAD / CAM Engineer Position Remuneration
- Full time, permanent position
- 07:00am to 16:00pm, Monday to Thursday, 07:00 - 15:00 Friday
- £30,000 - £32,000 per annum (DOE)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.