SMT GB are an industry-leading distributor of Volvo Construction Equipment who are always on the look-out for the best people. Due to our centralised service function growing we have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Agreement Planner to join the team in our Duxford Head Office.
Reporting into the CSA Supervisor you will be making outbound calls to our customers to schedule and follow up on our Customer Support Agreements by working closely with Service Teams across the depot to ensure we’re providing an on-time first-class customer experience.
This role requires someone with strong customer service experience and ideally experience of working within a service background and we would also like to hear from you if you have/are the following:
* strong communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels of internal and external stakeholders
* the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
* the ability to prioritise and coordinate activities in a timely manner with a high attention to detail
* are self-motivated, structured and proactive with a strong sense of ownership
* problem solving attributes and solution focused
If you feel you fit some but not all of the above criteria but interested in this opportunity with SMT GB then we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our successful business focused on employee engagement, training and we’re committed to professional development.
There is a highly competitive package on offer plus benefits which include: Annual Bonus, Pension scheme, Healthshield and more