We are looking for an experienced AV Venue Manager
with a good knowledge of Conferencing solutions, Audio Visual Systems and their related technical fundamentals. Main Purpose of Position
To be based onsite, maintain day to day contact and develop good working relationships within client venue to support the development of conceptual ideas through to the delivery of successful events.Key Responsibilities and Duties
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- The Venue Manager will be responsible for representing the client at the venue and managing the technical team.
- To attend planning meetings and help provide detailed and accurate scope of works, costs and design.
- To mediate and act as a point of contact between the company and the venue to resolve any issues.
- Ensure the appropriate handover procedures are followed to the Project Management team and Operations team where necessary.
- To report and provide appropriate handover of Sales opportunities to the Project Management team.
- Liaising with venues sales team and supporting with the development of conceptual ideas.
- To generate quotes on request from venues.
- Support and manage onsite Project Managers and Venue Technicians in the successful delivery of events at a specified venue.
- To manage resources and support from elsewhere across the business / group.
- Manage the equipment stored onsite.
- To ensure Health & Safety requirements are adhered to.
- To adhere to company processes and systems.
- To effectively communicate within all other departments as required.
- Broad technical understanding in Video, Audio and Lighting technologies.
- Understanding of the needs and growth of the company.
- Understanding the requirements of the venue and other inhouse suppliers.
- An up-to-date understanding of the AV marketplace including products and trends.
- Ability to understand project schedule and plans.
- Good understanding of IT and networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Good understanding of operating software
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy