Our client is a UK-based manufacturer of specialist industrial lubricants, exporting to over 90 countries worldwide.
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer to join the business.
To develop new business with distributors and end-users and generate increased revenue while maintaining and developing customer relationships Responsibilities
● To deliver sales, product training and updates to distributors
● To provide technical advice/information to customers and distributors as required
● To work with customers to maintain stock levels and where possible create a planned schedule
● To develop new business via effective and focused sales strategies
● To manage and maintain existing customer relationships
● To work with the Marketing strategies for the development of business
● To visit customers on their sites as required within the allocated sales territory
● To ensure all customer-related activities are recorded appropriately on company record systems
● Abide by all Health and Safety procedures and Company operating procedures in day to day activities
● Participate in training sessions as required
● Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post as required by management.
International Travel required once a month
Flexible working from home and office. Flexible start time when office based or working from home (either 7:30 am to 4 pm, 8:30 – 5pm, and early release on Friday).
At least 2 years in a sales role
Educated in Engineering to Degree level or equivalent experience
Ideally you will have some knowledge of the lubricant market and also some expeirence with maintenance engineering