Pace Recruitment Services offer recruitment solutions to the industrial and commercial sectors. We offer a fresh breed of recruitment that is honest and fair to all candidates, getting to know the individual by providing a personal hands-on approach.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and progressive retailer based in the outskirts of Southampton. Our client provides frozen meals for dogs, cats and other meat-eating pets, as well as other categories of pet food, and a large range of pet-friendly training gear, cool toys and natural snacks, and more.
This role will involve various tasks including:
* Break down palletised deliveries
* Picking and packing
* Ensure freezers are replenished thoroughly and accurately
* Ensure loss and damages are kept to a minimum
* Ensure product is rotated appropriately so nothing goes beyond its sell by date
* Ensure the working environment is maintained within Health and Safety standards
* Provide holiday cover for drivers if applicable
* Actively take an interest in logistics, identifying areas of improvement
* Input stock into EPOS
* Notify suppliers of stock picks to generate invoices
Candidates will require the following skills/experience,
* Strong work ethic
* Tidy, organised, self-motivated and accurate
* Be comfortable and able to work quickly and efficiently in a cold store environment
* Has an interest in logistics and supply chain in a fast-paced retail environment
* A full clean driving license. You will be required to drive a 3.5t lorry and provide holiday cover to home delivery drivers
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 with a 30 minute break each day
Hourly pay is £10 per hour paid weekly in arrears
If you have a good standard of verbal & written English and own a pair of safety shoes, apply now.
Pace Recruitment Services act as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment.
Pace Recruitment Services Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer