Temporary Junior Demand Planner
Full time / Mon-Fri 8:00 - 4.30
Working Hours: 8am – 4.30pm, Mon - Fri
Based in Wotton, Surrey. Own transport required due to the location.
Brooks Life Sciences is the leading worldwide provider of robotic compound management and biological sample storage systems.
We now have an opportunity for a Temporary Demand Planner, the role is a full-time role with immediate start.
Responsible for scheduling Sales Orders, Demand planning and Forecasting, working closely with Sales, Purchasing and Operations.
This is a busy booking and shipping environment to supply stock to customers within 24 hours. Ideal candidates will be used to working in a fast paced manufacturing enviroment
Key Focus Areas:
* Scheduling Sales Orders, working closely with Customer Care in MAN and CHE
* Data analysis of product sales, geographical and annual trends in order to better anticipate changes to forecast figures
* Ownership of creation and distribution of accurate rolling 12 months forecast
* Generating reports for all metrics
* Planning Master Data management in Oracle Cloud
* Establish optimal safety stock and regional mixes for global demand
* Participating in SIOP meetings
* Generate reports and liaise with Sales Operations and Sales team on large Sales Opportunities and stock availability
* Working closely with Product Management and Purchasing on forecasting and inventory availability for NPI and LTB products
* Support testing and implementation of new Oracle Cloud system
* Working towards Key Objectives include but not limited to OTD, Forecast Accuracy, Inventory availability
Desired Skills and Experience
* Minimum 12 months experience in demand planning/production planning experience in a manufacturing environment
* High level of experience of demand planning, forecasting, data analytics and report creation High level of experience of demand planning, forecasting, data analytics and report creation High level of experience of demand planning, forecasting, data analytics and report creationHigh level of experience of demand planning, forecasting, data analytics and report creation
* Good understanding of Oracle (or similar) MRP based planning system
* Microsoft Excel proficient