Our client is an ambitious commercial law firm looking to make several key hires as they enter a significant period of growth. Acting on behalf of a specialist lender, they have a reputation for delivering an outstanding service and achieving exceptional results.
Having enjoyed continued growth to date, this exciting phase of expansion will allow them to increase their high-quality caseload whilst maintaining their outstanding service provision.
As an experienced Paralegal, you will work as part of a newly created team working on site within client offices in a fast-paced supportive environment. You’ll not only be a knowledgeable specialist; you’ll also be a great relationship builder and team player who thrives in a client facing role.
Ideally you will have experience of acting for lenders previously, with experience of buy to let transactions. We would also welcome interest from candidates with general conveyancing / property experience who are interested in transitioning to a specialist role.
Job Tile: Paralegal
* Handling a busy caseload, acting mainly for sole representation lender only cases.
* May also act on dual representation cases as required.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with client’s underwriters.
* Responding promptly to client requests for updates, always ensuring the best possible service.
* Act in accordance with regulatory requirements at all times.
Salary: Competitive, negotiable dependent upon level of experience
* Ideally minimum of 6 months Paralegal experience (Property / Coveyancing preferable)
* Calm under pressure and able to prioritise.
* Commercially astute with a strong client focus.
* Team player with a flexible attitude.
* High level of academic achievement and professional qualifications.
If you’re a legal professional looking to join a highly regarded and dynamic law firm, contact Nikki Smitten for further details or to arrange a confidential conversation.
We are keen to speak to Solicitors / Paralegals / Junior Paralegals and Legal Executives