Our client is an ambitious commercial law firm looking to make several key hires as they enter a significant period of growth. Acting on behalf of a specialist lender, they have a reputation for delivering an outstanding service and achieving exceptional results.
Having enjoyed continued growth to date, this exciting phase of expansion will allow them to increase their high-quality caseload whilst maintaining their outstanding service provision.
As Junior Paralegal you will work as part of a newly created Real Estate Finance team working on site within client offices.
Ideally you will have a keen interest in Property Law, however we encourage interest from all LPC qualified individuals looking to gain Legal experience in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where you will be exposed to a wide range of quality Paralegal work, allowing you to gain hands on experience develop your skills further.
Job Tile: Junior Paralegal
* Caseload responsibility with full access to daily supervision and training as required.
* Ensuring that cases are progressed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with client’s underwriters.
* Working on second charge loan related transactions.
* Responding promptly to client requests and sending update reports as agreed.
* Act in accordance with regulatory requirements at all times.
Salary: Competitive, negotiable dependent upon level of experience
* LPC qualified - ideally with a keen interest in Property Law.
* Experienced Paralegals/Legal Executives also considered.
* Highly motivated and dedicated to delivering client service to the highest standard.
* Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
* Calm under pressure and able to prioritise.
* Reliable team player with a flexible attitude.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you’re a legal professional looking to join a highly regarded and dynamic law firm, contact Nikki Smitten for further details or to arrange a confidential conversation.
We are keen to speak to Solicitors / Paralegals / Junior Paralegals and Legal Executives