We are recruiting a Maintenance Electrician to join an industry leading Global business who have gone from strength to strength
The role involves working 12-hour shifts, 4 on / 4 off (days and nights), plus overtime to provide shift cover as and when required.
The Maintenance Electrician
• Day to day maintenance of all plant and machinery.
• Routine electrical maintenance of machinery and programs.
• Management and production input.
• Complete site Electrical installations and upgrade work around the plant.
• Working under Health & Safety guidelines.
• Completion of risk assessments.
• Tool accountability.
• Completing department daily work record sheets.
• Assisting other mechanical/operational departments when required
Skills & Experience
• Ideally have experience of an Anaerobic Digestion facility or related experience.
• You must have served a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship.
• Have extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment.
• Have proven experience with fault finding, including troubleshooting and solving problems.
• Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices.
• Be conversant with basic PLC logic and inverter drives.
On offer is a very competitive salary plus excellent benefit package