I have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Marketer with excellent PPC experience to join my Digital client as head of their PPC Department.
As our next Head of PPC you will have full responsibility for creating, implementing, and managing the strategies for all PPC & Paid Media Channels. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director who will guide your CPD and manage client relationships.
Managing a team of PPC Executives, developing client relationships and growing PPC account performance is the backbone of this role, so you will need to be a strong communicator with a deep level of working knowledge of managing Paid Digital Channels.
Responsibilities of the Head of PPC:
• Overseeing the performance of all PPC clients
• Oversee PPC Executives, their performance, training and improvement
• Overall responsibility for client performance
• Provide a first-class service through honest, transparent and valued ongoing communication with clients
• Responsible for the retention of the client portfolio
Skills and Experience required:
• Google Ads, Bing Ads, Analytics, Search Console & Tag Manager
• Search Ads 360 knowledge and management experience
• Experience with commercial phone call generation via paid sources
• Bl softwares such as Google Data Studio, Zoho Analytics or Power Bl
• Heatmap softwares, such as Hotjar
• A proactive attitude to work & to your own learning/career development
• A solid PPC background with a track record of optimisations using Google Ads and Google Analytics.
• Experience pulling together reports & insights to feedback to clients
• Google Ads certifications
• Knowledge on e-commerce platforms and channels is beneficial but not essential.
Please send in your CV for immediate consideration