Nairn, Scottish Highlands
KPJ2939 – Clinical Lead Nurse
£20.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £39k | 37.5 Hours Per Week - Days | Elderly & Dementia service
A well-respected Care Home in the Nairn area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified nurse to strengthen their team as a clinical lead nurse on full-time days.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the area.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
• A full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day however some flexibility will be needed due to the seniority of the role.
• A fantastic hourly salary of £20.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 earnings, with hourly overtime rates available.
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&C’s)
• Free uniforms, staff parking and subsidised meals whilst on duty.
• A range of career progression opportunities
• 6 weeks annual leave.
• Tier 2 visa application available for eligible nurses.
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in comfortable surroundings.
As Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous experience in a management/leadership role is preferred.
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Have a good understanding of the CI regulatory framework and standards.
• Professional confidence with a calm approach and the ability to set professional boundaries.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation