On behalf of a highly successful SME Main Contractor, we are keen to speak with experienced and upcoming construction professionals who have a desire to progress into a Contracts Manager role covering project across Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Northants.
The Company undertake work across the Northern Home Counties and offer new build and refurbishment services to the private and public sector within the healthcare, education, automotive, commercial and pharmaceutical sectors.
They have an outstanding reputation which means lots of repeat business Clients, and an excellent track record of delivering first class construction projects on time and on budget.
The successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of duties contributing to the success of the Small Works Division, ensuring the successful delivery of projects up to £3M from tender stage through to post-completion.
Duties will include:
* Input into tender stage, providing buildability and advice on logistics
* Manage resources including directly employed and contracted teams
* Ensure that company SHEQ standards are met
* Lead Client and progress meetings
* Report on the programme, quality, safety and risk
* Provide practical solutions to design and construction queries
* Strong knowledge of most construction trades
* Ability to manager teams, both internal and external
* Experience in programming works
* Proven background in problem solving and working collaboratively
* CSCS and SMSTS
* Full UK driving licence
Competetive salary (commensurate with experience) and full benefits package to include car allowance, bonus scheme and pension contributions above statutory rate