The Education Specialists are acting as a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of a Primary Schools across the Greater Manchester region, specifically the Borough of Rochdale.
We are looking for a Primary Class Teachers who:
* Are outstanding classroom practitioner & has high expectations of children and their learning
* Have knowledge of effective strategies to raise attainment and progress & can work well as part of a team
* Creative and constantly looking for ways to engage and inspire children
* Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
* Have good organisational and classroom management skills
* Have excellent communication skills with a range of stakeholders
* Willing to be flexible
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
* Delivering of engaging lessons
* Planning an effectively marking books
* Assessment of pupils
* Providing feedback to parents and building positive relationships with parents
* Direction of teaching assistants/learning support.
* Classroom / Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures.
* Staff meetings
* Parents evenings
Details of the role:
* Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status, have experience teaching in UK primary schools and will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure.
* This role is can be anything from day to day to longer term depending on personal preferences.
* Successful candidates will be subject to safeguarding and vetting checks.
How can you be considered?
Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Why should you choose TES?
At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
* A flexible approach to work.
* Permanent and temporary opportunities.
* A trained team of specialist education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the APSCO audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard