Job Title: Contracts Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Package: Company vehicle, pension, 28 days holiday
Job and Client Summary:
Our Client is an established, professional and respected company in the Construction Industry.
The current opportunity is client facing and is vital to maintaining the company’s ability to successfully deliver projects. The Contracts Manager role is at the very heart of what we do. You will be responsible for the smooth running of projects at multiple locations in Slough and the surrounding areas.
The majority of the working week will be travelling to various sites to ensure projects run smoothly – some time will need to be spent in the office during the week to update systems/have meetings with the Operations department. A company vehicle will be provided with expenses covered.
1. Very good communication skills with clients, office, teams and operations
2. Attention to detail & IT Literate
3. Clean driving license (Category B+E would be an advantage)
4. Self motivated, ability to prioritize and with a “can do” approach.
5. CSCS Card and SSSTS
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Liaising with the teams to plan and meet project requirements.
2. Ensuring teams are able to progress works to plan
3. Ensuring company quality standards and H&S are actively met
4. Proactively troubleshooting and assisting with the smooth running of projects
5. Build relationships with client site teams to fully understand the requirements of the project and the company’s interface.
6. Undertake pre-start surveys and record results for submittal to both internal team and clients.
7. Attend pre-start, progress, health and safety, planning meetings as required.
8. Produce quality inspection and test reports.
9. Identify variations, out of sequence working and any other form of disruption that could affect the profitability of the project and seek instructions prior to undertaking such works.
10. Responsible for distribution of plant and material from the company storage facility
11. Identify all maintenance requirements for works, company plant and equipment.
12. Understand specifications and technical details.
13. Understand and troubleshoot day to day faults with company plants and equipment.
14. Be flexible and willing to take on tasks as specified by management