JMJ1347 – Staff Nurse
£20.00p/h (NHS Band 7) - £37.4k | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home
An independently owned and operated elderly and dementia nursing home in South Nottinghamshire is recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £20.00 per hour, with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of £37,440
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation