Exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive for our client, a provider of promotional solutions, to join their busy team. Hours of work are 8.30am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
The role is ideal for someone who likes variety and a fast paced environment. Duties will include:
* Ensuring existing sites and landing pages are optimised to deliver strong conversion and user experience.
* Creating new web content for marketing campaigns with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation.
* Photograph existing or new packaging and merchandise to post onto social media or the websites.
* Ensure analytics tracking is setup effectively across all landing environment with regular reporting and optimising web performance
* Develop and deliver SEO strategy across all programmes.
* Perform ongoing keyword research and optimisation to maximise organic traffic and improve relevant ranking
* Manage current paid advertising campaigns and provide new recommendations as necessary.
* Research competitors’ SEO performance
* Manage and develop the social media presence of the company
* Create visuals of packaging and other suitable landing page banners using image editing software such as Photoshop
* Answer incoming calls and deal with enquiries
* Assist other departments when required
* Good knowledge of technical SEO best practices
* Understanding of cross device SEO
* Working knowledge of a variety of CMS
* Knowledge of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
* Experience in providing technical audits and recommendations
* Understanding of web development processes
* Experience with image editing software
* Competence with Microsoft Office
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Flexible, adaptable and able to multi task
If you think you fit the bill and have plenty of energy and enthusiasm apply now! Please note you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within an easy commute of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specific criteria