We’re hiring for a TIG Welder / Fabricator to join a steel manufacturing specialist based in Delph, Oldham. The company manufacture industrial catering equipment and supply their products to some of the UK’s major brands.
You’ll be joining the team as part of the company’s growth strategy and will be a part of friendly, relaxed working environment who work hard and take pride in the products they manufacture.
What’s on offer?
* £14.00 - £15.00 per hour
* x1.5 overtime after 38 hours
* Monday - Thursday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm / Friday 1:00 pm finish
* Full-time permanent position
* Company pension scheme
* Weekly pay
What will you be doing as a TIG Welder / Fabricator?
* Welding stainless and mild steel components to a high standard
* Fabricating light to medium steel equipment and components
* Operating fabrication machinery e.g. press brake/guillotine/laser and plasma cutters
* Ensuring that all components used are in line and straight by using the correct associated jigs and tools
* Continuously assessing the assemblies for quality and ensuring that all welds and construction, meet the agreed specification and conformance requirements
What do you need?
* A minimum of 3 years TIG welding experience
* You must have the ability to understand and work from detailed fabrication drawings
* The ability to produce products consistently on time
* Strong communication skills, be self-motivated with the ability to work both alone and as part of a team
* Any experience working with catering equipment or fabricating/welding thin metal products would be an advantage
If you’re an experienced TIG Welder looking for your next career move in the Oldham area, apply today for consideration or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with branches in Stockport and the High Peak and come with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted