Sales Executive - selling Professional Development Training Courses
for an Asap start
£24k after plus OTE
24 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, healthcare, free parking when in the office, uncapped commission have recently ranged from £200-£1000+ per month on top of salary is achievable after induction/training
Permanent Full Time - working from home and some flexibility to work from the office in Salford 2-3 days a week.
Our prestigious client based on the outskirts of Manchester city centre offer first class continuing professional development (CPD), training services and conferences to industry and commerce by building on and developing the intellectual capabilities of Salford University.
Our clients goals are to develop business and industry links, provide a professional services in a commercial environment and contribute to local communities by the promotion of collaborative training, CPD and sponsorship opportunities.
This role will involve working as part of a friendly professional team of sales executives with natural drive and enthusiasm for achieving their individual and business targets. Do you consider yourself to have a flair for opening doors, having great conversations and building brilliant relationships ? Do you have a professional and consultative sales approach ?
You will be working as part of a successful and proactive sales team in a friendly and supportive office environment. Your primary focus is to develop new customer relationships which qualifies an understanding of the benefits that can be achieved through professional training course sales with our prestigeous and well known respected client.
This is primarily a telephone & email position involving profiling of accounts, prospect building and achieving weekly sales targets. Over time, the role will evolve into an account management position. In the coming months.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Creating sustainable business relationships
* Identifying business opportunities and providing accurate forecasting of pipeline sales
* Preparing quotes and proposals for customers
* Effective customer service management
* Maintaining all relevant management information systems
* Prospecting for new customers, using Linkedin, social media and you will have a healthy list of qualified leads to work through too.
* Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
* A successful track record of achieving targets
* Motivated and resilient
* Strong written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for the Sales Executive Professional Training sales role please email your cv to
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process