Care Assistant Required in Birmingham, Days and Nights Available, Part Time or Full Time Available – up to £9.50 per hour (Negotiable depending on experience) - Paid Breaks
* Paid Breaks
* £10.50 per hour for any overtime
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Company pension scheme
* Training, development, and ongoing training
* Career progression for the right person
* Free uniform
* DBS Fee paid for
* Free parking
Archway Talent Solutions are proud to be working with one of UK’s leading care home providers to recruit a Care Assistant for their well-established nursing home in Birmingham. As a Care Assistant, you will be supporting the Home Manager and other members of staff to provide the residents with quality care. My client is looking for a Care Assistant with experience in Dementia care and who is passionate about Elderly and Dementia Care.
My client is looking for a Care Assistant with the following:
* Hold Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social care or experience working in a care assistant/support worker capacity
* A passion to work with the elderly or within a care home setting
* A committed and organised approach.
* A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Archway Talent Solutions we endeavour to make finding a job a flawless process for you. We complete an over the phone assessment which helps us understand what you are looking for and your suitability for the role.
Job Ref: ATS309
Apply now to be considered!
Archway Talent Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Care Assistant, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD