REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
As a Stock Controller you are responsible for ensuring the integrity of the Company’s stock holdings and movements and ensuring that physical stocks and locations agree with computer systems records and to perform thorough investigations and resolutions of stock anomalies.
· Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
· Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
· Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labeling.
· Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
· Ensure the stock profile is correct and uptodate in the Company’s systems at all times
· Ensure all perpetual inventory checks are carried out against current company procedures – stock check based on system generated report.
· Investigate stock discrepancies and anomalies and report all findings to the Warehouse Manager in the agreed timeframe.
· Constantly look to improve stock integrity whilst maximizing operational efficiency by utlising appropriate storage and location of stock within the warehouse.
· Liaise with other departments such as IT Dept to ensure stock integrity is maintained at the highest level with all issues resolved in the agreed timeframes.
· Ensure records of all stock movement (including in house) are kept up to date.
· Review and check daily FIFO report and resolve and differences.
· Retain records of Office stock issued.
· Manage and do half year and full year stock checks.
· ensuring that the Company meets all agreed objectives
· Work safely and with attention to the safety of others reporting all hazards and damages to Supervisor or Manager.
· Assist in other areas of the warehouse as and when required.
· Any other duties that may from time to be required by the management of the company