Management Accountant - £45,000 – Banbury
The role requires the successful candidate to be responsible for analysing some of the financial aspects of operational efficiencies/inefficiencies, material usage and factory costs, along with meeting other financial targets.Must have experience in FMCG
Main Responsibilities to include:
* Helping to develop, analyse, and present financial results to the Financial Business Partner.
* Monitoring and evaluating performance against budget or forecast, identifying risks and opportunities, and reviewing results with cost centre budget holders in the site.
* Supporting with the investment proposals for the site/liaising with various stakeholders
* Identifying or supporting cost savings initiatives or performance improvement initiatives
* Participating in the creation of the strategy for the site
* Supporting with the annual budget and periodic forecasts for the site
* Supporting new or renewed contract negotiations (e.g., energy)
* Helping to provide relevant information or analysis for insurance claims
The right candidate will need to be driven, innovative, focused on finding solutions and keen to meet targets. They must be able to fully understand the processes involved, in order to effectively assess and contribute to the financial outcomes.
Required for this role:
* Masters in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
* Masters in Business Administration preferred
* English business proficiency (written and spoken)
* Extensive experience in finance (controlling/accounting) or operational/process engineering.
* Experience in a multi-national company, preferably in B2B / food industries
* Knowledge of controlling and financial methodologies and reporting
* Analytical / hands-on / flexible / solutions-oriented
* Leadership skills
* Change management and process improvement.
Local Recruit are your recruitment specialist - By Local For Local. If you feel that you have the right background or would like to speak with someone who understands what you do, then please speak with us at Local Recruit