Electronics Assembler (Conventional and Surface Mount)
£Negotiable plus benefits
Full time permanent position for growing and very busy manufacturing company in St Ives.
Duties for the Electronics Assembler
* The Electronics Assembly Person will be responsible for ensuring the assembly of products on either surface mount or conventional to meet the Production Plan.
* Have solid knowledge of electronics assembly and soldering processes and techniques appropriate to conventional (through-hole) and surface mount technology.
* The successful candidate should have the ability to recognise common electronic component packages and values including colour codes.
* Ideally computer literate in all the basic packages with a desire to achieve continuous improvements and good attention to detail.
* Work independently and as part of a small team
Hours for the Electronics Assembler Monday to Friday (half day on Friday) 37.5 hour week
For more information on this great opportunity, please contact Lisa Parsons