JOB PURPOSE: We are looking for a confident, motivated and outgoing administrator to join our friendly recruitment team based out of Nottingham. This is an exciting role with a comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be in charge of payrolling the temp workforce
* This will include ensuring all relevant documentation is received from the candidate and uploaded onto the system
* You will be prioritising your work load dependent on when individuals are joining the business so this can change very quickly
* You will be managing competing priorities or levels of urgency for pieces of work.
* This work can at times be a little repetitive so motivation to carry on is key to ensure the workload is dealt with.
* You will need to deal with high volumes of workload often so will need to be able to work under pressure
* You will be working in an environment and with personal and sensitive data, thus need to be confidential and adhere to policy and procedures.
* It's imperative that you are used to using systems or databases and have good keyboard skills, quick and accurate with really good attention to detail.
* You will using a data base and an e-recruitment system, to which you will receive training on both.
* You will receive regular guidance and support from management and colleagues
* Finally, the most important, you will need a sense of humour, be calm under pressure and have a positive outlook.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Thorough knowledge of Word & Excel
* Ability to prioritise with excellent time management skills
* Confident in communicating with external stakeholders and team members
* Proactive in attitude towards all tasks
* Methodical and structured in approach to workload
* Able to work within a fast paced, lively team
* Willing to go the extra mile and take the initiative.
* Experience of recruitment process
What we offer in return
* Great pension benefits
* 25 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
* Free gym
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Snooker table
* Onsite hairdressers