Our client, a growing, high performing, global freight forwarder is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to be responsible for payments on assigned accounts, monitoring and processing supplier invoices, monitoring credit terms, supplier statement reconciliations, production of payment runs, accurately recording and allocation of payments, communication with suppliers and operational team mates
* Produce payment runs
* Contact stations and suppliers regarding supplier invoice exceptions
* Reconcile supplier statements
* Process supplier invoices
* Monitor credit terms
* Record and allocate payments.
* Other duties and responsibilities wassigned as business demands deem necessary
* A team player who works well with others
* A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership, independence, accountability and autonomy in the role.
* Growth mindset – being passionate about your craft, always looking for ways to improve and being open to change and doing things differently.
* Customer service focus – there is a wide variety of customers, both internal and external, and building relationships is paramount
* 3+ years’ work experience in accounting and knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures.
* Knowledge and experience of freight forwarding accounting.
* Ability to effectively communicate in an oral and written manner with professionalism while conducting oneself according to policy..
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CargoWise,
* European language skill advantageous (German or Italian)
* Own transport due to limited public services
The company offers a good range of benefits after minimum service including pension, private medical cover and increased holiday. There is plenty of room for progression in an ever growing business focused on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a reasonable commute of the location.
Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria