Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £45K-£55K plus Bonus and Benefits
Location: Newport (flexible remote working)
We are partnering with a truly innovative high growth technology company who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join them as part of their strategic growth plans.
The Digital Marketing Manager will own the Digital Marketing strategy and develop and execute the overall digital marketing strategy across various channels, including developing and executing an engaging go-to-market vision and strategy for their SaaS product.
The successful digital marketing manager will have complete responsibility for the Digital marketing and E- commerce function of the business.
* Drive customer acquisition and retention across markets
* Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth
* Build in-life marketing to ensure customer growth and long-term retention- Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth
* Develop SEO and PPC strategies an set the tone for the brand voice across all digital platforms.
* Create B2B marketing strategy.
* Use a full digital marketing mix to increase traffic (SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Display, Social Media/Facebook/Instagram)
* Develop and execute SEO and PPC strategies and campaigns in collaboration with to drive increased traffic, sales and ROI
* Create and implement Digital marketing campaigns
* Craft effective messaging and digital marketing campaigns to drive demand and conversion for the SaaS product, analysing and optimising performance as well as ROI on various channels.
* A proven track record in B2B digital marketing, ideally within a SaaS environment.
* A proven background in leading digital marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
* Expert knowledge of SEO, PPC and Analytics
* Social Media - evidence of creating revenue streams from Facebook, Instagram etc
* High creativity and content writing skills
* Strong all-rounder with ability to roll up sleeves