Aston Services Group are looking to recruit multiple industrial cleaning team leaders on a full-time permanent basis. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established facilities management company with ambitious plans to grow in the short & long term.
As an industrial cleaning team leader, you will be tasked with many responsibilities, most of which are detailed below however other reasonable duties maybe asked of you for the successful completion of yours and your teams’ jobs.
* Be the onsite supervisor for a small team of cleaning operatives ensuring standards are met.
* Liaise closely with customers on a daily basis to provide updates.
* Complete daily/weekly timesheets.
* Work through cleaning checklists and complete associated paperwork.
* Use a company van to pick up / drop off staff on route each day.
* Ensure the van is correctly loaded with the necessary supplies & equipment from head office & replenish as and when needed.
* Keep in close contact with the area manager regarding progress or any issues you are facing.
* Carry out cleaning duties with the team.
* Ensure all health & safety is adhered to at all times with the team and yourself.
* Ability to use common sense and your own initiative is paramount plus the need to be flexible.
* Full UK Driver’s License
* CSCS Card (basic)
* Previous industrial cleaning experience
* Supervisory experience
* Customer service
* Ipaf, Pasma, cherry picker, scissor lift licenses.
* This is a full-time position working a minimum of 40 hours per week. Start times are early usually around 0630 and end times are dependent on traffic returning home and the progress in the job. Weekend maybe required also.
* Upto £11 dependant on experience. Traveling time is paid.
Ideally applicants will need to be in the Merseyside area due to travel arrangements however we welcome applicants from the North West area.
ASG Ltd are committed to promoting fairness and equality through our recruitment process. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community