We are looking for an Estimator with Civil and Infrastructure experience.
This is a great opportunity to join one of UK's leading multi-functional contractors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Prepare detailed cost budgets and cost estimates for new and emerging contracts
* Providing new cost estimates and maintaining communication with the client
* Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising any potential risks to the company.
* Prepare detailed, well written project proposals for each client, ensuring client guidelines and specifications are fully adhered to
* Maintain relationships with existing clients to maximise customer satisfaction
* Maintain detailed records of all estimation documentation, including site assessments and contract terms; updating any existing contracts immediately upon agreement of new terms with client
* Prepare and submit quarterly/annual financial documents
* Balance multiple proposals and estimations at once, ensuring each reaches the client by the deadline
* Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate new profitable outcomes
Knowledge and Experience Required:
* Proven estimating experience within civil & infrastructure engineering sector
* Proven knowledge of structural, concrete infrastructure and repair projects
* Demonstrable experience of providing full take offs from drawings and estimating lump sum packages for major projects
* Proven contract negotiation experience
* Excellent communicator on all senior levels, with the ability to network affectively
* Full UK Driving License and flexible with UK travel
Experience: Ideally, the successful applicant will have already worked in a similar role for a civil engineering contractor, pricing works involving civil infrastructure, concrete, structural and repair projects etc