VAC4912 - Staff Nurse
£19.44 p/h - Circa £36.3k/Top Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 40+ bedded nursing home in Caterham currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by a highly reputable company and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts, which will include some weekends
• Competitive pay rates of £19.44 per hour, which is in line with rates at the top of NHS Band 6.
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Previous post-registration experience is essential, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation