We are currently looking for a temporary to permanent Material Planner to help in a busy logistics warehouse.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Look after supplies
* Chase suppliers
* Perform basic material handling activities: unloading trucks, receiving parts, material movements, order fulfillment, cycle counts, and inventory error investigation.
* Identify, label, pick parts and move to the correct manufacturing production cel
* Perform stowing procedure of inventory from vendor.
* Analyse and recommend solutions to material control problems.
* Utilize powerlifting equipment: pallet truck, forklift, stand-up, etc.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment, have sufficient knowledge of all equipment used by the department and any safety requirements during its operation
* Track inventory levels
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing
* Very analytical