Highbury Recruitment are working in conjunction with a fast growing electrical contractor,design and installation service across all business sectors in the East of England. They pride themselves on delivering excellent standards of workmanship and client service in a safe environment and working to their core values:
1. Honesty, Trust and Integrity
4. Exceeding expectations
If you share the same values, we would welcome your application.
Due to continued growth, the Client is looking to expand their workforce and recruit a senior electrician to work on rail and commercial projects in the East of England.
You will be required to manage and supervise teams who are installing 1st and 2nd fix electrical services including metal containment systems including galvanised conduit, SWA installations and glanding, ELV, LV and fire alarm circuits and distribution boards exceptionally to high standards.
You will be required to deliver tool box talks, manage plant and equipment registers and weekly inspections, assist with the ordering of material, assist the site team with health and safety issues and reporting. You will also be required to attend meetings and daily briefings with the main contractor.
• Support from a dedicated contracts manager and office staff
• Company clothing including branded PPE
• Van, Fuel Card, Phone, i Pad
• Opportunities to progress your career
• Additional training for career development as required, PTS sponsorship Skills Required
• Fully qualified with 18th Edition and NVQ 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in electrical installation as a minimum
• SSSTS or SMSTS certificate with current valid ECS card
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar role within a fast paced environment
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Fully proficient in Microsoft systems including word and excel etc
• Excellent people skills
• Extremely organised and presentable
• City and Guilds Initial verification & certification desirable