Our client is the world’s industry leaders in subsea signage.
We currently have an opportunity to join this leading organisation as they continue to grow their operations on a Global Level with their environmental marine products.
The production administrator will support the day to day running of the production planning office, taking control of all production administrative tasks.
Main Duties will include –
* Compiling of production job packs.
* Accurate completion of daily reports.
* Accurate updates to and use of the Sage system.
* Scanning and filing, both digital and physical copies, of various paperwork.
* Communicating via email with customers to arrange collection/despatch of goods.
* Booking of despatches using courier online booking services and telephone.
* Communicating with all levels of team both onsite and at head office via email, phone and 1 to 1.
* Effectively sharing/requesting information.
* Updating and housekeeping of document libraries on the company intranet.
* To carry out any other duties necessary when required.
Have the ability to plan, organise and prioritise daily work load in what can be a fast changing environment as we respond to the needs of the customer.
Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and customers by way of email, telephone and 1 to 1.
Computer literate to a good standard through training or experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Experience of Sage would be an advantage but training can be provided.
Excellent time management skills