UMS Flowell provide high quality products and services to oilfield customers worldwide. Our primary area of expertise is in downhole completion equipment for ESP (Electrical Submersible Pumps) and natural flow oil wells. As part of our forward growth plan and Business Development we are looking to recruit Experienced CNC Machine Shop personnel to join our growing team at our inhouse machining facility.
* Setting and Operating either CNC Turning or Milling machines using Fanuc or Heidenhain Controls. To produce our own design component and product parts.
* Inspection & Quality Role(s) may also become available
* 37 Hour Working Week
* Working week will/could be on an Day / Night shift system working 5 days or 4 Nights per week.
Successful Candidate Rewards,
* Competitive base rate of pay up to £35K per annum (Based on experience and shift pattern)
* 33 Days (Accrued) Annual Holiday Leave
* Time-Served CNC Machinist.
* Experience of Setting & Operating various CNC Machine types
* Programming Experience would be a distinct advantage.
* Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings.
* Experience of working to tight tolerances and deadlines.
* Fanuc / Heidenhain Programming Experience Advantageous.
* Experience of working to high quality standards on precision components
* Ability to use a wide variety of measuring equipment whilst checking and documenting your own work.
* Ability to work well within our team showing good communication skills, Open to both train and transfer skills to any new or existing employees to support business objectives