I am currently recruiting a CSA Package Manager for a leading Main Contractor who employs over 3,000 professionals with annual revenues of over £1 billion.
They deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services.
They are seeking a CSA Package Manager for a Data Centre project in London, which is valued at £300m. This is truly an iconic project that will be a standout achievement for a career-minded CSA Managers CV.
Salary is very much dependant on experience but there is flexibility for high performers who have successfully delivered similar projects in the past.
CSA Package Manager
* Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work packages.
* Management of Site QA in conjunction with Project Manager and team including set up, management and closeout of file
* Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect
* Management of all costs associated with the Project with the support of the project QS including:
* Plant and Equipment
* Management of all day to day site operations
* Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
* Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
* Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
* Produce builders works drawings for services
* Carry out distribute & closeout CSA snags
* All other duties associated with this role.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or call Darren on (phone number removed)