My client in Basildon is looking for graduates for a Quality Engineering paid internship.
The Manufacturing Quality intern will be a problem solver for the production department and ensure that quality standards are met whilst efficient production is maintained. They will respond to quality issues arising on a daily basis and will work on projects utilizing World Class Manufacturing tools and methods throughout.
• To understand and appreciate the significance of our products and our high-quality standards
• To be knowledgeable about the processes and parts relevant to your assigned area
• To identify and understand the quality losses associated with your assigned area.
• To build good working relationships with relevant suppliers and involve them in any Kaizen activity which you initiate
• To gain proficiency with the system and use it to manage your project portfolio
• To liaise continuously with the relevant departments (Engineering, Purchasing etc.) to drive the progression of projects
Competencies and key behaviours:
Must be a self-starter & able to work on own initiative.
Must be a team player and open to taking the lead in applicable cases.
Ability to work under pressure.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Flexible working attitude.
If you have graduated in the last 3 years and are looking for a career with a large manufacturing firm please apply with an updated CV