Who You’ll Work For:
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in the US, Canada and a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
The best way you can support the growth and development of our people and our business at REEF, is to live and breathe our values. We expect you to Be True, Be Bold, Be Curious, Show Up and Show Grit.
As a growing business there’s a new challenge around every corner. To thrive in this environment, you will be prepared to approach these challenges with optimism, work collaboratively with others, not be afraid to speak up or try something daring, be prepared to fail, own it and try again, use every experience as a chance to learn and of course be yourself.
If you have made it this far on your journey with us it’s because you are who you are, and we think you will be a great fit into our team!
What You’ll Do:
Support the development of our teams, our culture of learning and continuous growth plans. Working directly with the box managers and their teams, as well as with the rest of the training team to identify, deliver and evolve training and development across all our kitchens, teams and brands.
- Support the Training and culinary team in the execution of:
- New site openings
- New Brand Launches
- Asset Partnering
- Training Initiatives
- Be flexible with travel and schedule in order to react to the needs of the business – this will involve evenings and some weekends.
- Constantly and consistently review standards and work to come up with creative solutions and techniques, so we can all be great at what we do.
- Monitor standards and verify knowledge amongst team members
- Complete audits and assessments to ensure best practises on standards and training
- Ensure all operational training and brand training material is up to date and in line with brand, business and compliance standards
- Run training and coaching sessions on a 1-2-1 and group level
- Provide constructive feedback
- Be an active communicator and laisse across all functions
DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN
- Sign off and support REEF team members on their career pathway
- Help welcome new team members to REEF through onboarding and inductions
- Complete Compliance training such as Food Safety, H&S, COSHH, Fire Safety etc
- Hold 1-2-1 training and coaching sessions with team members.
- Coordinate with the people team to support the development of our talent pipeline
- Work with other functions in evolving our talent strategy and structure.
- Support the Training team in designing material, tools and systems to support training needs
What we Want From You:
- Relates to our values
- Has a strong work ethic, positive attitude, is flexible and inclusive.
- Demonstrates agility and the ability to meet tight deadlines and make quick decisions in a very versatile environment.?
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Is an experienced kitchen leader with knowledge and skills across a range of culinary areas
- Is experienced in training and developing talent
- Is experienced in delivering, monitoring, evaluating and assessing training
- Has a high level of organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Can work independently, manage your own diary & workload and prioritise accordingly
- Is proficient in MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Word)
- Is competent in management level training in – Allergies, COSHH, Fire Safety, Health & Safety, First Aid.
- Has completed Level 3 Food Hygiene (Preferred)
- Has acquired a Train the Trainer qualification (preferred)
What We’ll Provide
- Flexible working and autonomy of schedule and task completion
- A competitive bonus structure – If we win, you win.
- Opportunities to develop, working with a personal development plan so we can help you achieve your goals.
- Ongoing and regular support, training and coaching
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.