Bibi - Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender - Bibi
Salary - up to £15 per hour
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - Previous experience in a quality restaurant/bar
Bibi are seeking a Senior Bartender to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing's food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Bartender looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Bibi are seeking a Senior Bartender to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing’s food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Bartender looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Bibi presents Indian food in a relaxed and playful way; still paying homage to the flavours of the subcontinent, but with a renewed focus on high-quality produce and contemporary technique. We take inspiration from the street carts and roadside shacks from Karachi to Kerela, to best serve the appetite for high-impact, spicy food, with a heavy emphasis around wood and charcoal grilling.
Headed up by Chef-Patron Chet Sharma, with a hope to cherry-pick the unique, interesting flavours and products learned through an upbringing revolving around food from across the subcontinent, paired with techniques honed at some of Europe's most celebrated contemporary restaurants.
The right bartender will be passionate and knowledgeable about cocktails, spirits, beers, and wine, with an excellent eye for detail and a desire to provide exceptional guest service.
You will be responsible for efficiently opening and closing the bar, making and serving drinks to the highest standard, recommending beverages and wine to guests, ensuring the service runs smoothly and assisting the Restaurant Manager with orders and stock take.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience in a high standard restaurant
* A willing to continually learn
* An eagerness to get stuck in and work within a team
* A strong interest in wine
* Some barista experience
* A warm and welcoming, professional persona
* A love of hospitality and a strong understanding of food and drink
* A strong knowledge of spirts, beers, and cocktail
* The desire to develop your career
* 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
* A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
* Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
* A supportive, people-focussed culture;
* Free meals on duty;
* Employee referral bonus;
* Discounted gym membership;
* Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
* 28 days' holiday per year;
* Great staff parties.
JKS Restaurants' portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle's; as well as Hoppers, BAO, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.