Senior Project Manager - Birmingham (WFH options are available) - £500 a day (Inside IR35) - 3 months initial contract but due to the size of the project will most likely extend
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised bank based in Birmingham. You will be reporting to the Head of Delivery.
Key skills and requirements:
- British Citizen is essential
- Previous Financial Services experience is essential
- Occasional visit to the Birmingham office
- Good knowledge of technical projects including - Cyber, Infrastructure, Network, Systems, security
- 5 years+ experience in project management, preferably with demonstrable Agile experience
- You will also be required to engage multiple internal and external stakeholders, whilst developing and implementing business processes and solutions.
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Identify external and internal resources needed by the project and ensure they are secured and efficiently deployed
If you feel you have the relevant skills, please apply.