Due to expansion, the Rates and Specialist Invoicing team are now looking for a further Commercial Data Analyst to join them. This role requires someone who is an advanced user of excel, this will really help with reconciliation of commercial finance tasks including input of charge / pay and contractual requirements and identifying any anomalies.
The Client is a market leading company in their industry who are looking to recruit a Commercial data administrator on a permanent basis.
- Liaise with implementation and BI team on any changes required to system set up or invoice automation
- Liaise with Rates and Specialist Invoicing Team members on the first invoice run of each new invoice, ensuring all data output is generated as expected and raising issues directly with Rates / IT & Related Services as required.
- Continue to test invoice iterations until full resolution and internal sign off of invoice has been agreed.
- Liaise with external customers for final sign off of invoice format.
- Confirm to System Implementation Teams the date and values of first payments
- Document and communicate the full process for each invoice format and train accounting teams as required.
- Analysis of rates within all operational databases, ensuring we are compliant to NLW standards.
- Analysis of visit exports to ensure data compliance and integrity.
- Maintaining and providing administration of the commercial portal, BI platform and other tools which hold contracts, rates and invoice specific data.
- Work closely with the BI and IT teams to use automation tools to streamline and find efficiency's in the invoicing processes.
- Training and mentoring accounting and operational staff on correct processes
- Troubleshooting invoicing issues and system / data discrepancies.
- To assist the Rates Team with implementation, contract set up, rates changes as required.
The Successful candidate will have/be
Previous experience in a data entry/administration role
Confident using excel
Experience using numerous bespoke systems/ databases
A Salary of £23,000