Post Title: Teacher of Design & Technology
Type: Part Time, Permanent.
Timetable: 0.6 FTE (3 Days)
Purpose: To raise standards of attainment and achievement of learners
Reporting to: Faculty Leader and Assistant Faculty Leader where appropriate.
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect
• Set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions
• Demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values and behaviour which are expected of pupils
• Have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum areas, foster and maintain pupils’ interest in the subject, and address misunderstandings
• Demonstrate a critical understanding of developments in the subject and curriculum areas, and promote the value of scholarship
• Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard Computing, whatever the teacher’s specialist subject]
This role would suit an experienced classroom practitioner or NQT who has recently qualified.
If you are interested, please done hesisate to get in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.