*Please only apply for this role if you hold a valid SIA Licence*Security Co-ordinator– Hamilton, SCOT - £27,874 annual salary
Hamilton, (G72 0BN)
£8.91 per hourWorking an average of 60 hours per week; Monday - Friday 0700 - 1900
Cordant Security Ltd is seeking an experienced individual with a strong knowledge of the corporate security. An experienced Security practitioner, who is dedicated, honest and who prides themselves on exceptionally high standards. Workings closely with the onsite ‘client’ and under the direction of the Operations Manager, he/she will be responsible for ensuring that the security provision is delivered in accordance with the specified contract & that the client expectations are achieved.
To coordinate the security and reception for Visitors, Staff and contractors at the client’s site.
NATURE & SCOPE:
The post holder will co-ordinate the day-to-day operation of the security of the site and will understand and implement the client’s security policy and procedures.
- Maintain client satisfaction and effective security provision.
- Ensure excellent level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Where applicable ensure the mandatory administration deadlines are completed.
- In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Be aware of sudden business impacts and react to issues with the agreed response time.
- Substantial proven experience of working within the Security Industry, with the minimum of 3 year’s previous experience. Previous experience within a corporate environment would be advantageous. .
- Demonstrable experience at delivering high quality customer service. Clear & concise communication skills are an essential requirement.
- Extensive knowledge of security operations, to include the use of CCTV and an understanding of the legal framework.
- Previous experience of dealing with operational security incidents, identifying the route cause and communicating accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience of producing and implementing Security Procedures and their introduction into the Security environment. Must be able to communicate effectively to officers to ensure understanding.
- Ability to negotiate and to create good working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to generate and maintain customer confidence in the service delivery.
- A good understanding of H&S.
- Computer literate and the ability to use Word and Excel.
- Hold a current SIA Licence either Security Guarding or Door Supervisor
- Ensure that Health & Safety procedures are in place and risk assessment are reviewed regularly in accordance with the assignment instructions.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the clients and ensure that customer focus is paramount.
- Provide timely reports and reviews of contract as appropriate
- Sound decision making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and administration skills.
- A good understanding of IT systems.
- Ensure high standard of personal presentation at all times.
- Possess a positive and sensitive approach to the needs of the clients.
- Monday to Friday 0700 -1900 hours
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
- Get instant access to our financial wellbeing benefit – Wagestream.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.