Our client is looking for a candidate with an Insurance Audit background. You do not need an Advisory bacground as our client is happy to upskill in this area.
- Mobilising and leading major workstreams on complex projects/programmes, with accountability for the successful delivery of client outcomes.
- Work in a project environment managing client staff, contractor staff and employees as part of mixed project teams.
- Design and deliver complex client solutions, including embedding these within technology applications.
- Analyse business drivers of Financial Services firms to enable the design of fit for purpose client solutions
- The candidate will need to build and leverage both internal and external relationships to drive business development and sales activities
- Develop core propositions such as UK Sox, IFRS17 propositions in Insurance.
- Lead the pursuit of business development opportunities including writing proposals.
- A robust understanding of the reporting required in an IFRS17 regime, as well as the underlying accounting logic that underpins this.
- A candidate that can articulate the process and systems architecture that underpins the design of the IFRS17 reporting solution.
Additional skills & experience
- Broad knowledge of the Finance function and Finance operating models
- Strong people manager who is able to lead large teams and develop/coach others
- Experience working with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Programme and project management experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to create and deliver high level presentations and output reviews to senior executives/stakeholders and business managers
- Ability to review and challenge information that has been provided by other team members, ensuring the information is 'fit for purpose' and at the right level of granularity
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.