Factory Process Operator
£22,938.24 per annum Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 29 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help make a difference and save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything they do and have big plans for the future.
Our client is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of foodservice businesses to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. They are now looking for a Factory Process Operator to join their team and help them to continue to do things the right way for customers, colleagues and the planet.
With over 1,000 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide delivering excellence performance, they supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser. They offer the human touch with a local, community-based depots which seek to give back to those communities every chance they get.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to their H&S culture and help them maintain their reputation for operational excellence.
As a Factory Process Operator based in the Coatbridge depot, you will be a fundamental part of their team, enabling them to continue with their mission to serve the planet, a purpose they care strongly about and are committed to.
Why join our client?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help them to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- They’re growing and so will you be able to develop your own career
- They provide opportunities for you to develop your career, they encourage continuous learning and pride themselves on promoting from within
- Help them achieve even more amazing things
What is expected of each other?
- That each act like owners of this growing business
- You collaborate to enable our client to be the best they can be - especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
- Our client is committed to making food sustainable and ensuring that nothing is wasted so they encourage their colleagues to come forward with their ideas
- Focus on the things that matter and approach every situation proactively and with agility
A little bit more about the role:
- Loading vehicles with waste oil
- Segregation of waste
- Maintaining housekeeping standards in the process area and yard
- Operating an FLT and undertaking warehouse duties
What is our client looking for? As you can imagine you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but they don’t expect you to have everything from the start! They will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp their business and take them forward!
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A full, valid driving licence
- Experience gained in a logistics or warehouse role
- Previous manual handling experience
A Fork Lift Truck licence would be beneficial.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Factory Process Operator, please apply via the button shown.
Other organisations may call this role Factory Operative, Plant Operative, Manufacturing Operative, Production Operative, Warehouse Operative, or Logistics Operative.