Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with a key client based in Bradford as they look to appoint a Finance Business Analyst into their busy finance team, on a contract basis; initially for 12 months to provide extra support during a busy period.
This position is a rare and exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be working within the Finance department to provide robust Financial Analysis and insight in order to support commercial decision making in line with company strategy. You will play a critical role in ensuring decisions have purpose and drive profitable, risk assessed decisions, enabling the company to take advantage of every available opportunity.
Supporting the Finance Business Partner (FBP) as a Finance Business Analyst you will:
* Work with the Shared service team to ensure accurate and timely accounting & corporate reporting
* Create commercial opportunity modelling and decision support including tenders, promotions, ROI etc.
* Contribute and support the budgeting and forecasting processes, providing solutions to identified risks and opportunities
* Deliver and enhance customer profitability analysis
* Develop existing financial models to support faster and more accurate decision making
* Provide business/ financial reporting and analysis
* Streamline manual processes and create more time for commercial focus
* Ensuring the integrity of the company's financial data
* Actively participate in own development and development of the wider finance team
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following attributes:-
* At Least 2 years of Business / Reporting Analyst experience in a large corporation
* You will be an ambitious, confident individual that is able to work both collaboratively and independently
* Demonstrate excellent financial analyst skills; with the ability to translate financial data in to meaningful management information, providing insight to support decisions.
* Be comfortable providing constructive and informed challenge (solution focused)
* Ability to provide clear and accurate commercial decision making support
* Great attention to detail and high quality of reporting of data and analytics
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in applying - please do not hesitate to contact Sophie Hodgson to discuss.