Futon Company is a well-known high street brand that specialises in innovative, space saving furniture, inspiring textiles and appealing accessories. Almost everything we sell is designed in house or by designers we know, and all our futon mattresses are made by hand in our London workshop. As experts in small space living, we have 20 stores across the UK, as well as a robust online business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this high-street hero and support the team in Norwich.
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Assistant to join our friendly retail team at our busy in Norwich. Combining excellent customer service with a strong head for sales, you will quickly build solid product knowledge and meet all targets.
- Ensure customer service is always of the highest standards.
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained.
- Support your Manager and team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals.
- Be available to work a varied schedule, based on the needs of our retail business
- Maintain store visual standards
- To be successful, you must have retail experience within a similar role and have a true passion for helping our customers furnish their homes.
If you can offer exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you!
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- No retail experience required
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Great communication skills.
- Natural sales skills.
- Well presented.
- At Futon Company we value employee development and invest heavily in our people. In return for your dedication and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and great benefits.
- Commission on personal sales
- Excellent staff discount (after qualifying period)
- 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank holidays), rising to 33 days after 5 years’ service