Are you an Enthusiastic, Professional and Highly motivated individual looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience within Customer Service or Sales, with the ability to build relationships?
Are you seeking a job opportunity where you can earn alot more than just your basic salary?
REED are exclusively supporting a growing Media company in Norwich City Centre who produce leading publications, recruiting for the position of Account Manager to join the team on a permanent full time basis.
Salary of £18,000 plus commission, first year on-target-earnings of £26,000+ (however commission is uncapped).
Monthly incentives upon achieving your target
Team Incentives and Team Building Activities
Cycle to Work Scheme
Fantastic new modern offices with Modern and Unique Break Out spaces, Ping Pong Table, Football Table, TV, Kitchen facilities, Showers and Bike Storage.
20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day per each year of service.
Extra day off on your Birthday (if falls on a week day)
Employee Discount Scheme
Training, Support and Development
Working hours of Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm.. Nice early start and finish, and NO WEEKENDS!
Each day you will work with your team, getting in touch with businesses to develop new opportunities to drive quality sales revenue and content revenue across the company's services and products.
You will utilise telephone, email and social media activities to reach out to prospective decision makers within the target industries/markets, bringing clients onboard and further developing relationships to build long term partnerships.
As the first point of contact for all queries, you will maintain a fantastic service to clients, both new and existing.
You will conduct research into the prospective markets and use strong questioning skills to hold in-depth conversations with business managers and directors to present what the company offers. You will ask the tough questions and deliver engaging answers. You will build a pipeline of prospective contacts, nurturing and developing the relationship to drive revenue.
You will be working towards both individual and team targets, monthly and annually, sharing the company success.
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills and ability to lead conversations with new clients, able to comfortably hold in depth conversations with customers/clients about their business strategy.
- First class customer service skills are a MUST
- You must have existing experience dealing directly with customers, overcoming challenges, negotiating around objections, discussing customer needs and projects, delivering results and communicating effectively.
- The ability to build rapport, trust and engagement
- Strong organisation and planning skills, adaptability is important and the ability to handle multiple high-profile clients whilst adapting to reach of their needs.
- Excellent written skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An outgoing personality and confidence are key!
- A genuine interest in business and marketing.
- Team Working
If you have the required skills & experience, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.